Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog

Unfortunately I got mixed up in the dates, and wrote this weeks blog last week.

I will write about last weeks here-

I think that I agree with the job interview mistakes quite well. I think that asking about the follow up would be very important, and probably is missed often, as it seems intrusive to ask. I personally would have a hard time asking someone, OK what do I do now, as I would fear that maybe they are not interested. My last job interview was quite some time ago, and I remember I felt pretty confident going in. The question that hung me up was when I was asked about what are my weaknesses. I was not prepared for such a question at all, and it truly showed. Another question I was asked was explain a time when you did well in a group setting. This one really stumped me.
I think the best way to prepare for a job interview, is to look up on the companies website a lot of information about the jobs offered, locations, beliefs in the company, and other tidbits. Also making sure that you know the industry is very important as well. I liked how we went over common tough questions, and it allows me to mentally prepare what to say if asked these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment