Sunday, January 25, 2009

ten years from now

In ten years from now I hope to have accomplished quite a bit. I would like to have all of my education done by then, which includes an MBA. From this, I plan on working in a corporate setting, in a management capacity. While in this setting, I want to keep climbing the corporate ladder.
For additional income I would like to own real estate so that I can earn money from that. After my education I plan on saving as much money as I can to purchase a house, and from there I want to continue to purchase houses and real estate to rent out. I think that in doing so, it will also become a side hobby and hopefully I will not see it as work, but instead entertainment.
I would like to live in a warm climate, and preferably the east coast. I do not have a certain area in mind, but I would like for it to be in a developing city so I can take advantage of the growth. I also would hope that it is near some sort of water. I hope to have plenty of leisure time for boating fishing and other outdoor activities on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment